Thursday, December 17, 2009

RFC-Radio Free Cybertron

Radio Free Cybertron - The Transformers Podcast - TF Radio Network Home

I suppose I should have done this a long time ago.


Brian Kilby has brought back Radio Free Cybertron much to the glee of a lot of Transformer fans.

Now, there's a bunch of us here that have been involved in the fandom outside of MU:TF including Brian. Actually, Brian's show pumped MU:TF up back in the original heydays of both RFC and MU:TF. RFC deservedly has made a full fledged comeback.

Brian obviously hosts the show. And, he's actually had a few of us on there. Scott aka "Mop-Boy" , Chris M. aka "Chris McFeely" {yes I know that's not really an aka LOL, and little ol' me {Blacknife on most TF boards}. I know I don't make good radio. But, Brian does. Mop and Chris definitely make for more interesting fodder than me as well because they've done more outside of the our little fanfic group here {well Mop's done a lot behind the scenes but still} If you have interest in Transformers, listen to RFC. If anyone has a slight interest about us, you can listen to our interviews on there as well.

No comments: